It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:47 pm

Sunders Raid

Instance and raid scheduling.

Sunders Raid

Postby MaxRile » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:28 am

As most of you pretty much know im putting togather a Icc10m as of now its going on its 2nd week and is looking strong. That being said im thinking of branching out into a 25m version but also as it stands its just an idea pretty much im throwing invites out to see who and how many bite if i can get the numbers (namely 20 pp). Ill convert us over but if not... it was worth a try.
Alice: How long is forever?
White Rabbit: Sometimes, Just one second.
-Lewis Carrol
MaxRile
Crazy Goon

Postby Grimblast » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:34 am

I'll also use some in game contacts to see who else might be interested.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Killemal » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:27 pm

Gonna be cakesauce now that the ICC buff is 30%.
http://www.wow.com/2010/07/20/icecrown-raid-buff-now-at-30/
Killemal
Retired Goon

Postby MaxRile » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:40 pm

It has come to my understanding that some others would like to see how far we can really get. But on the same note others would like to still get some of the items even for Offspec so next weeks raid will be from the the start but i hope to see sense we have everything Up to Sourfang on farm for this to be the last restart we make and Truly see how far we can make it.

With that being said studying for the Next wings fights is a must atleast an idea on what to do where to go and how to stay alive is needed as the deeper we go the harder the encounters get. lol noone knew and paniced at the gates of PP and everyone freaked at the Heroic attemptes "including myself"

Below is Turus Post on the subject/s
http://forums.blackravendragoons.com/viewtopic.php?t=1416

P.S.
Thank you Jargath for healing for us this week
-Lewis Carrol
MaxRile
Crazy Goon

Postby Gnomegrenade » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:46 am

Suziqs and I have gotten into Saturday night ICC-10 runs with members of The Forgiven and a few from BRD, but have been listed as "Stand-By's" for the past few of weeks. Today we're committed to the run due to a vote from the raid group to extend it. So tonight, that's where the two of us will be.

Not exactly sure how long this "committed" status will continue, but both her and I do wish to attend any ICC run, be it 10 or 25 man. Keep us in mind if you need/want two "sacrificial" gnomes for future runs.
Gnomegrenade
Retired Goon

Postby Grimblast » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:48 am

mmm, sacrificial gnomes *gets salt and pepper out*
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby MaxRile » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:06 am

this week it seems we have Rot and Fester on Farm now ever when we screwed up (which i still dont understand) we still downed both on the first try LOL. and in record time to. We had plunty of time to put in a few attempts on the Prof and Dreamwalker.

But on our very last attempt we almost had it i was told some where in the ball park of 1.8mill left to heal on Dreamwalker .... BLA! it was a nice stopping point and i think we can do it again.

Thank you all for coming and one last note this next week will be the last restart we do items are starting to get handed out to alt alt specs and semi forced onto ppl and i want this tobe fun but not so that we just melt faces and stuff i want to See content and hopefuly im pretty sure you all do to =D

Feel free to post your comments on the threat if you think i can improve apon something! Always looking to improve
-Lewis Carrol
MaxRile
Crazy Goon

Postby Atavus » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:46 am

Gnomegrenade wrote:Suziqs and I have gotten into Saturday night ICC-10 runs with members of The Forgiven and a few from BRD, but have been listed as "Stand-By's" for the past few of weeks. Today we're committed to the run due to a vote from the raid group to extend it. So tonight, that's where the two of us will be.

Sorry to jump in here but I wanted to answer it considering that half our group is TF and the other half happens to be BRD...

Christine and I use two designations for people in the group: Regulars and Standby. Ideally, our run would have ten regulars and no standbys. Unfortunately, ideal doesn't enter into the picture and we've found that some nights we're sitting around waiting for people to respond to our guild and SGA calls for people. Over the months that we've been getting this run off the ground, we've found people that we'd like to run with that are above and beyond our core group of ten. You and Suzi are two that we'd like to run with consistently but we also need to reward the loyalty of the ten people that have been with us through thin and thick to get the run going.

Ideally, Sunder's group turns into an ICC-25 and then we won't have to worry about our two runs interfering with each other. Heck, I have an alt that sometimes goes to their ten. But, in the meantime, if BRD's 10 doesn't turn into a 25 and you have a chance of always being invited to the BRD 10 as opposed to being a standby for Christine's and my ICC 10, I don't think any of us would think it unreasonable for you to choose the consistency over standby status.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled programming. :D

None of my 80s are in a regular 25, so you are free to invite whom you wish. :evil:
Atavus

Postby MaxRile » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:01 am

Wow Daniel dude that would be awesome i dont want to kill off your group man but if we can. Lets do this thing i think it would be awesome =D i have to goto the hospital today so i dont know when ill be back. There checkin to see how many nuts and bolts im still missing in my head but i should be back later on tonight.
-Lewis Carrol
MaxRile
Crazy Goon

Postby Tirian » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:06 am

Tell them the almonds don't count.
Letting the demon do the work for me since 2004.
I play to some degree: WoW (EU now, US before), Guild Wars 2 (EU), SWTOR.
Tirian
Officer

Postby Atavus » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:56 am

Christine just texted me a few minutes ago that she's planning on being online tomorrow so that one of her alts can be in an ICC 10 or her main in an ICC 25. So, you have two of us non-BRD folks who are willing and able to help support your 25. :)

Better, IMO, for them to find out what's missing than to find out more than they expect. ;) Good luck in the hospital!
Atavus

Postby MaxRile » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:12 pm

Get on your list of invites and spread the word we will see who turns up and who doesn't I know HG maybe seak and some others won't be able to this week but we will see what we get and work around it.
-Lewis Carrol
MaxRile
Crazy Goon

Postby Killemal » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:26 am

I vote that we make Caelian touch Keleseths purple balls.
Killemal
Retired Goon

Postby Tirian » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:30 am

The demons do the dirty work for me.

Speaking of, I'm back to being out on Fridays.
Letting the demon do the work for me since 2004.
I play to some degree: WoW (EU now, US before), Guild Wars 2 (EU), SWTOR.
Tirian
Officer

Postby Gnomegrenade » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:37 pm

Atavus wrote: Over the months that we've been getting this run off the ground, we've found people that we'd like to run with that are above and beyond our core group of ten. You and Suzi are two that we'd like to run with consistently but we also need to reward the loyalty of the ten people that have been with us through thin and thick to get the run going.

I think Suzi and I show loyality with any dedicated group formed and that remains consistent. I've mentioned over and over again, if you want us at a certain place at a certain time, we'll be there. We learned this type of dedication from our "Core-Toons" days in Molten Core, where we both were dropped from another run (for no reason) even after getting all the way to Ragnaros. But that's not the point.

I do like your Saturday night run, and I hope to get my fury warrior Aalammer involved. He doesn't have the gear Gnomie has, but deals the damage. Plus he can step into Prot if ever needed. But, like I said, he isn't as geared as Gnomie is. I think he's around a 5100 GS.

Suzi also has a priest (Roramoon). Just more options if necessary.

Like I mentioned the other day on TS, Suzi and I both will be off line this weekend, but next weekend we both should be good to go. Give us a "holla".

Thanks again Atavus for your kind words and consideration(s). Much appreciated!
Gnomegrenade
Retired Goon

Next

Return to Instances and Raids