It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:18 pm

Sunders Raid

Instance and raid scheduling.

Postby Zancarius » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:56 pm

Atavus wrote:Christine just texted me a few minutes ago that she's planning on being online tomorrow so that one of her alts can be in an ICC 10 or her main in an ICC 25. So, you have two of us non-BRD folks who are willing and able to help support your 25. :)

Counting you and a few others we've had along, I'm estimating that we have at least 16 (likely more) individuals who'd be willing to attend an ICC25. Given that Sunder's had a few more whom I've likely neglected from the numbers, I'd imagine we can pull 20 without much difficulty. At that point, filling the remaining 5 spots should be trivial.

That said, I might not be on for tonight's run as I have a number of rather time consuming activities that preclude me from doing much else until 8 or 9PM MDT (which is conveniently also server time). I'll try to be on, but it largely depends on a) how much progress I make on my current project and b) the weather.
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Postby MaxRile » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:10 pm

see and all this time you all were worried
Alice: How long is forever?
White Rabbit: Sometimes, Just one second.
-Lewis Carrol
MaxRile
Crazy Goon

Postby Zancarius » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:20 pm

MaxRile wrote:see and all this time you all were worried

Hey, I have faith in the insanity!

Update: It's raining, so I don't have to water. Yay. Guess that means I might just have time this evening. ;)
Zancarius
Site Admin

Postby MaxRile » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:47 pm

Hello all its been brought to my attantion that a few details need to be hammered out on the subject of Loot and Invites.

Invites:
As Far as invites go, this is the easiest as ive said before and done before i will always invite from my guild first. "that being said those that i invite will have to be ready for the event."

Loot: "theres been some ideas thrown around but one thing i want to make perfectly clear to all this is not Not a loot run this is a fun run there will be no Suicide Kings no DKP no meret or honor system of any kind i believe in the Fair and Friendly open roll.
1. Everyone has a try at getting something
2. One Main Spec item per person per run
3. Tokens Count as a main spec item Tanks Healers and Dps may roll on them.
4. If it goes to Off Spec those that havent won anything may roll, If noone rolls and youve won something you may roll (be Fair and and Kind to those around you)
5. Primordial Saronite and all BoE items will be rolled for at the end of the Raid for those that havent won anything and can use the said item they must Equip it on the spot.
6. All legendary Quest items count as a Main spec and Only Dps can roll on them (it is not made for a DK tanking weapon)if and once you roll thats it no other items but you may be allowed to roll on Primordial Saronite

As of now the loot rules are as is
Last edited by MaxRile on Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Lewis Carrol
MaxRile
Crazy Goon

Postby Grimblast » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:42 am

I'd like to add that it is a very good idea that all attending the raid should have the client for teamspeak 3 downloaded and ready to go for raid time. It improves surviveability and allows for quick strategy changes on the fly during encounters. A microphone is not a requirement but is always a plus.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Zancarius » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:28 pm

Sunderheart wrote:Loot: "theres been some ideas thrown around but one thing i want to make perfectly clear to all this is not Not a loot run this is a fun run there will be no Suicide Kings no DKP no meret or honor system of any kind i believe in the Fair and Friendly open roll.

Good call, Sunder. If it ever got to the point where loot was the primary concern (and there were an extensive debate over loot systems), I'd be outta here. After all, as we've discussed before: If (hypothetically) you were to distrust other members of the raid to such an extent as to impose strict loot rules, why bother having them on the run at all?

Thanks for being fair, Sunder!
Zancarius
Site Admin

Postby MaxRile » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:24 pm

it Comes with a heavy heart that i have come to a decision not to lead this Icc 25 any longer. There were many reasons why and i wont go into them so please dont ask!

well i cant think of anything else to say that "could" be said so ,,yea
-Lewis Carrol
MaxRile
Crazy Goon

Postby Killemal » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:55 pm

Hey, we gave it a good try. Thanks again Sunder for manning up to lead this train of pain.
Killemal
Retired Goon

Postby Zancarius » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:14 pm

Definitely! Thank you, Sunder! We one-shot every boss when the raid was under your command!
Zancarius
Site Admin

Postby Killemal » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:49 pm

Not sure if the 10 man is happening on Friday, but I can definitely confirm that neither myself nor McKeystone/Menacea will be there this week or next. Sorry!
Killemal
Retired Goon

Postby MaxRile » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:57 am

Well Crap im sorry all aprently no sleep for a few day did get the best of me in hte end when i did get some i over slept and missed the raid by almost 2 hours i logged on and only saw 1 guy on sorry i let yea all down. But Hey what can yea do thats life and im sure 1 week free of Icc wont kill. In fact it mite even help =D

hehe so again sorry i missed it but atleast i got my sleep on .........good thing to the voices were getting annoying as hell only so many times can you lisn to Kill your cat and say no to it
-Lewis Carrol
MaxRile
Crazy Goon

Postby Grimblast » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:53 am

Today is Friday and its like 8:52 am. How did you miss a raid scheduled for 6pm server time? :wink:
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby MaxRile » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:52 am

Wait a min it am LOL WTF am I doing. I blame the meds he he

but no really i woke up did my thing like i normaly do go outside with the dogs sit for abit but it was still Dark out so i started thinking wow what time is it i grabed my ipod and looked it said 807 i Freaked im like oh god oh fuck me i jumped on wow and TS3 and noone was there cept for atolii on one of his alts and im like god damnt it i missed the 1 thing i actualy planned on doing that was fun for me. so i started calling my brother which i was going to do something with and say sorry now he probably thinks im insane or even more so for calling him and freaking you all out at 8 in the GOD DAMN morning all b/c i didnt read AM or PM lol.... i honestly thought i went to one of my coma like sleeps where i just pass out for days on end
-Lewis Carrol
MaxRile
Crazy Goon

Postby Grimblast » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:04 am

Note to self: Gotta get what Sunder is on. :lol:
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Killemal » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:22 pm

ROFL!
Killemal
Retired Goon

PreviousNext

Return to Instances and Raids