It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:10 pm

Just in case.

Category for World of Warcraft-related discussions.

Just in case.

Postby Highgrade » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:29 am

I Know for the most part the guild is done with the World of Warcraft scene. However, for those that might want to try it out again the new patch dropped today with new character models and lead up to the Warlords of Draenor expansion pack. I know its not for everyone but i just thought i would throw the info out there. yall know where to find me if you do try it out again.
Highgrade
Officer

Re: Just in case.

Postby Highgrade » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:15 am

Alright, so the pre-patch for Warlords of Draenor dropped last night. All i can say is that it has changed everything as far as groups and dungeons go it feels like the old warcraft again where you have to plan the pull, use cc and go slow. There is no more OMG AOE TANK IT ALL. the healers have a hard time keeping up with basic pulls. Tanks can easily die in like 4 hits if not paying attention and dps pulls aggro with a mean stare... I don't know if this was intended or if it is actually broken waiting to be fixed but the game just got challenging again. I had to stop trying to run dungeons last night cause i was getting frustrated... no healer could keep me up on my prot paladin. Crzay as hell. anyways have fun yall.
Highgrade
Officer

Postby Zancarius » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:35 am

Sounds interesting. Though, not being able to keep up with a single pull is a bit much.

Alternatively, learn C++ and help fix up some encounters in TrinityCore! :D
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Postby Highgrade » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:56 pm

Highgrade
Officer

Postby Zancarius » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:07 pm

Looks like they redid the vanilla intro screen.

Admittedly, I'm not personally going to be dumping a monthly fee into an MMO at this point (I don't have the time to make the investment worthwhile). That, and I kinda agree with Josh's sentiment that some of the elitists in WoW rather ruined the experience. It's good to see they're moving in a direction that corrects some of their mistakes. It'll be of interest to people who certainly are itching for more WoW.

But... I keep going back to the monthly fee. In the words of Rachael: "HAIL NAW."
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Return to World of Warcraft