It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:02 am

Super Adventure Box Speed runs.

Place for tips and tricks

Super Adventure Box Speed runs.

Postby Cosh Holga » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:47 pm

Well if you haven't seen by now in Rata Sum there a new miny game that is one big jumping puzzle. You can get some nice looking skins and or ez farm for Obsidian shards or crystals for end game crafting.
They have a link to all the guides out there but I went and timed a few speed runs with my decked out toons who have a wallet that can hold up to 500 Baubles. Each run pending on if you make all the right jumps and skip some stuff (ie most of the chest) you can do world 1 (zones 1-3) in about 23 mins. After the runs I got 7 bubbles (6 from boss chests 1 from 250 bauble convert) and about 77 left over baubles. If you want the skins or just ez farm for shards id do this once a day tell the event ends at the end of the month.

Sum for each run on each toon: (Used only 2 keys {pick key from 1st start zone and skip to 2nd chest as 20 baubles is better then 1, if you kill stuff on the way and you get a key then i use that in zone 2 on the chest above the shortcut worm or you can buy them if you so choose) [ bomb 4x, shovel 2x]
23 min fast run
7 bubbles
77 baubles
-----------
(min stuff for max fast run shovel, bomb, if you so choose wallet to expand your gathering)
Hope this helps.
Age, Wisdom and Treachery will always conquer over Youth, Vigor and Impatiens.
Cosh Holga
Hired Goon

Return to Tips & Tricks