It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:35 pm

Warhammer Online, eh?

Interested in games? So are we! Share your thoughts, strategies, and tips with the rest of the guild! (Previously Non-Warcraft Game Chatter.)

Warhammer Online, eh?

Postby Tirian » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:57 am

They seem to be doing some really interesting stuff on this game. I can't summarize it all (gotta get on the road to Chicago) but thought people might be interested:

Dark Elves that love killing anything and everything: http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/warhammer-online/860574p1.html

Interesting loot and guild innovations: http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/warhammer-online/860606p1.html

IGM High Elf coverage (pfft, sissies, probably will be the gnomes of this game): http://pc.ign.com/articles/860/860572p1.html
Letting the demon do the work for me since 2004.
I play to some degree: WoW (EU now, US before), Guild Wars 2 (EU), SWTOR.
Tirian
Officer

Postby Onasha » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:43 pm

lol yea high elf and most order races arent big on my list to play but orcs and chaos are :) the game will have its good quilaties i think
Onasha

Postby Grimblast » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:31 am

It looks interesting. Knowing my experiences when I used to play the tabletop game with armies, I'd expect there to be a bit of chaos. Something about the dark and gothic that draws players to it.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Snobal » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:49 am

Tirian wrote:IGM High Elf coverage (pfft, sissies, probably will be the gnomes of this game)

Erm... you may want to rephrase that before this little gnome gets home, 'er you're gonna get it young mister!

I mean... old mister. (Probably old enough to be my daddy :shock: )

Anywho, this game looks interesting enough. I think I'll give it a whirl. I love WH when I used to play it on tabletop.
I never did get the painting aspect of the game, though :( [/quote]
Snobal
Officer

Postby Tirian » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:50 pm

Sno, I would have been 9 when you were born. Of course, I am so manly that this is possible (Chuck Norris is like Richard Simmons compared to me).

I never played anything on tabletop. Possibly because I didn't have any friends. Except my mom. She's so sweet.

(That was the most clever thing I could come up with).
Letting the demon do the work for me since 2004.
I play to some degree: WoW (EU now, US before), Guild Wars 2 (EU), SWTOR.
Tirian
Officer

Postby Snobal » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:47 am

Tirian wrote:Sno, I would have been 9 when you were born. Of course, I am so manly that this is possible (Chuck Norris is like Richard Simmons compared to me).

Whatever helps you sleep better at night, sweetheart.

[/quote]
Snobal
Officer

Return to The Gaming Forum