It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:01 am

I feel dirty for what i did

Interested in games? So are we! Share your thoughts, strategies, and tips with the rest of the guild! (Previously Non-Warcraft Game Chatter.)

I feel dirty for what i did

Postby MaxRile » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:46 am

I broke down and bought an EA game "Battlefield 4" >.<

I know T has it and well i think HG will be getting it just wanting to see if anyone else will be jumping on or in the fray with me and T to see if can get a goon squad going.
Alice: How long is forever?
White Rabbit: Sometimes, Just one second.
-Lewis Carrol
MaxRile
Crazy Goon

Re: I feel dirty for what i did

Postby Zancarius » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:41 pm

I'd feel dirty, too!
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Postby Grimblast » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:56 pm

I did a little research to see if console can play against PC players and it appears they can't. I also discovered that your battlelog soldier can't be shared between PC and Consoles. Each type of system has to have its own soldier so to speak. At least, that's what I've gathered so far which is a real bummer. They had a great chance to do something really great for PC and Consoles alike and guess it didn't happen. Now I have to play it separately on PC with one group of people and on console with another group. *eye twitch*
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Zancarius » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:28 pm

I have an idea.

Let's make a game company, and then we'll sell two separate sets of software for consoles and PC so that we force people to buy the game twice in order to play with the group of people they want to!

We'll make millions!

Why are you looking at me funny?
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Postby Tirian » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:02 am

Grimblast wrote:I did a little research to see if console can play against PC players and it appears they can't. I also discovered that your battlelog soldier can't be shared between PC and Consoles. Each type of system has to have its own soldier so to speak. At least, that's what I've gathered so far which is a real bummer. They had a great chance to do something really great for PC and Consoles alike and guess it didn't happen. Now I have to play it separately on PC with one group of people and on console with another group. *eye twitch*

Outrageous!
Letting the demon do the work for me since 2004.
I play to some degree: WoW (EU now, US before), Guild Wars 2 (EU), SWTOR.
Tirian
Officer

Return to The Gaming Forum