It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:26 am

GeForce Experience 1.7

Interested in games? So are we! Share your thoughts, strategies, and tips with the rest of the guild! (Previously Non-Warcraft Game Chatter.)

GeForce Experience 1.7

Postby Grimblast » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:47 am

I just downloaded the latest GeForce Experience this morning and noticed a new feature called Shadow Play. Nvidia has equipped their software with built in video recording. Not all cards will support it according to their article on it but it has a really nice concept. I may test this out tonight and see if it's a good alternative for those that don't have any recording software or are super lazy and forget to hit record.

If I understood their article correctly, when you have the feature enabled, its constantly keeping the past 10 minutes of video in a temp file until you tell it to save. That way you can edit out the section of video you want and don't have to curse the fact that you may never see that same silly wtf moment again. I like this idea so I'll toy with it and see if there's any kind of performance decrease in my gaming or not.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Return to The Gaming Forum