It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:03 am

For those about to play Defiance April 2nd

Interested in games? So are we! Share your thoughts, strategies, and tips with the rest of the guild! (Previously Non-Warcraft Game Chatter.)

For those about to play Defiance April 2nd

Postby Grimblast » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:04 am

For those that may play Defiance on April 2nd, I've found something that might be of interest to you. If you want more bonus items/stuff, they really are pushing that whole trans-media idea. First, you will need to go to this site and login with your trion worlds username and password. From there, you may want to open this site up in a separate tab or window. That second link I supplied has all the arkfall codes you will need and then some to unlock all the additional bonus goodies. They hid the codes in advertisements, twitter feeds, interviews, all kinds of places. It's an interesting idea and I hope to see something like this again but for now, get those bonuses! It will take a while to copy and paste but looks like some of it is worth it.

Please note, as you enter in the codes you may receive emails with codes in them. Funny enough, those email codes are in the list so just keep working them until you've entered 120 codes.

Also, if you want to get some story(partial backstory of what happens in the game in a snippet), they have some supporting information on their youtube channel. Lots of nifty story vids called the Ark Hunter Chronicles as well as some other stuff.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Return to The Gaming Forum