It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:15 am

Dark Souls 2 this weekend!

Interested in games? So are we! Share your thoughts, strategies, and tips with the rest of the guild! (Previously Non-Warcraft Game Chatter.)

Dark Souls 2 this weekend!

Postby Grimblast » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:41 am

So with a holiday weekend coming up and a halfday Saturday for me, I'm planning on some Dark Souls 2 play. I will be in TS shortly after lunch time this Saturday to start off my marathon of play and will be playing all weekend/holiday long because apparently, I'm nuts.

I spent a bit of time practicing PVP in the event we get jumped by an invader so I've got a few tips that will help us but I will dispense that knowledge on TS. The PVP invasions have died down a bit since they mostly spend time trying to grief players in the expansions. Most of the invaders you run into leading up to the expansions are mostly just NPC invader encounters that are part of the game. I don't let these invasions deter me from playing any more since its how the game is. They don't seem to be able to invade you nonstop like they used to. Just know that you aren't safe outside of Majula(humanity or undead).
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Re: Dark Souls 2 this weekend!

Postby Grimblast » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:29 am

Small update. My folks decided they want to cook out so I'm probably not going to be online until tonight. It's rare that I get somewhat of a Saturday off so my folks made plans for me. No worries though. Gives yall time to be mentally prepared to die a lot or kick butt like the champions we are!
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Re: Dark Souls 2 this weekend!

Postby Elade » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:58 pm

Y U DELAY THE DIE-A-THON?! No brakes on the pwn train!!

DOUBLE TABLE FLIP! ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

No, 's cool. Enjoy the day with your folks. :)
"I am a cipher. A cipher wrapped in an enigma, smothered in secret sauce."
Elade
Officer

Return to The Gaming Forum