It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 1:33 pm

D&D Anthology

Interested in games? So are we! Share your thoughts, strategies, and tips with the rest of the guild! (Previously Non-Warcraft Game Chatter.)

D&D Anthology

Postby Grimblast » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:16 am

For those that were ever into or never got to play these, Gamestop's download site has a great deal for all the awesome Dungeon & Dragons games I remember playing a lot of on PC. Most of them are in the Forgotten Realms but they all provide a great story telling/gaming experience. It's $6.79 for 7 games and their expansions. The link I provided is the legitimate PC Download site for said games. It does boggle the mind that Gamestop didn't get a domain that more sounds like them but I'm guessing that's from them striking a deal with someone else to take care of it for them probably. If anyone grabs said pack of games, I know they are multiplayer co-op so hit me up and I'll join ya in some game play!
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Re: D&D Anthology

Postby Tirian » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:15 pm

The domain is due to the fact that they bought Stardock's online service, Impulse. I'm not sure why they haven't changed the domain yet, though I heard a rumor that they'd decided to invest zilch in to the service and just squeeze it for what they may.

A great find on the deal, T :-)
Letting the demon do the work for me since 2004.
I play to some degree: WoW (EU now, US before), Guild Wars 2 (EU), SWTOR.
Tirian
Officer

Return to The Gaming Forum