It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:50 am

Assassin's Creed

Interested in games? So are we! Share your thoughts, strategies, and tips with the rest of the guild! (Previously Non-Warcraft Game Chatter.)

Assassin's Creed

Postby Caryss » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:03 pm

If any of you like a RP game, mixed with bloody action. I highly recommend this game. Alikasia bought it for me for the Xbox and I must say... it is one of the best games out there.
Caryss

Postby Grimblast » Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:17 pm

I was thinking of getting that one. Mass Effect and WOW are keeping me busy at the moment ;)
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Snobal » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:24 pm

What happened to AC? The game magazines and reviews are hating on it. It went from a 9 to a 4?

Same deal with me T, except I'm playing CoD4(pc) rather than Mass Effect

--Sno
Snobal
Officer

Postby Caryss » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:34 pm

I admit that it is very repetitive with regards to the whole kill this person, kill that person. But the game play is rather smooth and if you like to just kill people the game is great. Not to mention punching beggars in the mouth or tossing archers off of roof-tops is pretty darn fun.
Caryss

Postby Grimblast » Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:32 am

haha!

I've been meaning to check out Call of Duty 4. It looks pretty cool. With all fo these good games coming out, it makes it hard to keep up!
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Snobal » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:06 pm

LOL
<Begger>: Spare a few coins good sir?
<You>: Stab
<Begger>: I can't afford health insurance!?!?!?
<You>: That was the point.

I have also been meaning to check out Cysis... I need my new system though, and it is recommended you have a copy of 64 bit vista :roll:
Snobal
Officer

Return to The Gaming Forum