It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:40 am

Dungeons on 10/13/12 & 10/14/12

Place to schedule events or dungeon runs.

Dungeons on 10/13/12 & 10/14/12

Postby Grimblast » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:06 am

Jim was mentioning last night that we should get back to doing dungeons. So I'm posting here to drum up interest for those that read the forums. I have to work Saturdays but doesn't mean yall can't get a group going during the day if you can. I have no time frame established since we are all across multiple timezones here in the states so we should get a discussion going and see what works for everyone and establish a common ground so we can all meet up and go kick some butt!

I'm more than ready for exploration modes now that I feel I'm geared enough on my engineer to get my ass kicked a lot. I can be very flexible with my play time on Saturday, but it has to be after 5pm MST. As for Sundays, I'm pretty much game all day, I just have to know when everyone else is good to go for dungeon action. Elade is partially responsible for this post since she mentioned we should start posting schedules like we used to. My hope is people are reading the forums. Things have died down by quite a bit in the forums so maybe we can increase that usage with some content on a weekly basis. Anyways, I need feedback here so please post!
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Return to Scheduling