It is currently Sun Jun 02, 2024 12:48 pm

GW2 Info thoughts

Chat pertaining to Guild Wars 2

GW2 Info thoughts

Postby Grimblast » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:06 am

Since this is a fairly new game and there doesn't seem to be any kind of data mining, there's a good opportunity here to start documenting information and making guild guides for crafting and other things. I have a domain still setup that I haven't used for anything yet and this could be a good opportunity to make use of it(or just have a separate part of the guild site dedicated to this kind of info). I may be asking some of you in teamspeak and in game about a few things like what kind of info would you like to be able to find online about GW2 or if you would be willing to help me in this endeavor. I'm sure other GW2 players would like a lot of this information posted in one easy to read location. Now, if some site out there already has something to this effect, I haven't found it just yet and maybe someone should share said info!

I know there is an official wiki but so far, it seems to be down due to maintenance or other stuff. Anyways, just what's been on my mind since I've been doing the crafting grind. I've been making notes as I go since this game makes you really work for your crafting rather than the easy mode WOW supplied us. I like the challenge of course but I'm sure we can spare some tips to each other to help guide ourselves through the crafting process of this amazing game!
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Re: GW2 Info thoughts

Postby Highgrade » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:18 am

great cooking information.
http://www.gw2db.com/recipes/cook?sort=requiredrating

the one downside i have noticed is that this does not tell you if it is a pattern or a discovery..
Highgrade
Officer

Return to General Chat