It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:46 am

Champions Online Field Report

Interested in games? So are we! Share your thoughts, strategies, and tips with the rest of the guild! (Previously Non-Warcraft Game Chatter.)

Champions Online Field Report

Postby Grimblast » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:58 am

Yet another exciting Saturday at the office where I do some reading online. I came across something interesting. For a free to play game, Champions Online sure does have a lot of content updates. It's actually very impressive compared to other free to play games I've tried. Here are the latest update notes with a lot of interesting info for those of us that have been playing.

And for those that hang out with me in game, we need to milk the Hi Pan alert that's going on right now. Lots of opportunities to get more costume unlocks including a device and weapon unlock as well! Just remember to avoid the AOE in the fight and ring the bell when its up. I'm trying not to give away too much about the fight until you experience it yourself because its definitely a change from the normal boss fights we've had in the game. Let's just say, you have to be quick on your toes. :wink:
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Return to The Gaming Forum