It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:42 am

patch 1.2.0b

Star Wars: The Old Republic chat and discussion. Have something you need to share? Go here!

patch 1.2.0b

Postby Highgrade » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:23 am

http://www.oldrepublic.net/476-patch-no ... -2012.html

looks like we are going to have to kill the world bosses again if we did not get the codex for the title.
Highgrade
Officer

Re: patch 1.2.0b

Postby Grimblast » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:25 am

Son of a Jawa! Oh well. Guess It will have to wait until the boss spawns again, sigh. We got lucky since they were all up Monday and now we have to go through that crap again. Hopefully we can net a second healer that is better than the guy that was with us for those kills. I felt like I solo healed all that. :?

Of course, I think that particular boss was the very angry one over in the PVP area. So I doubt many will hunt it down. I will do another look for him tonight maybe so we can down him and get our titles. I don't foresee any issues getting DPS but I will tap the guild first. This all hinges on us having a geared tank with us and a second capable healer besides myself. This time we will be ready for those dang on sand people!
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Return to General Chat