It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:45 am

SWTOR Blog: Your Legacy Begins

Star Wars: The Old Republic chat and discussion. Have something you need to share? Go here!

SWTOR Blog: Your Legacy Begins

Postby Grimblast » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:23 am

Here's an interesting read if you want more information on the changes that are coming for the legacy system. This blog post has a bit of information.

An example what the Legacy system will do for you:
After one of your characters completes Chapter 3, that character gets to pass on a special ‘Heroic Ability’ to all the characters in his Legacy. Powerful Sith Warrior in your Legacy? His Jedi children can "Force Choke" enemies. Father was a high ranking Imperial Agent? Call in some old favors and request "Orbital Strikes" from Imperial warships. Your sister is a notorious Smuggler? She taught you that… special… kick that only Smugglers know.

I couldn't help but laugh about that... special....kick! It appears our basic class buffs we do will be bolstered by the other characters we get to 50. So say I'm on my BH and I cast my stamina buff on everyone, it will also apply the sith warrior's might buff as well since I'm level 50 on my juggernaut. Food for thought since we all have some smidge of alt-itus we like to play out. The family tree information is very interesting and I can't wait to waste hours on it trying to figure out which way I want to go with it.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Return to General Chat