It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:48 pm

1.2 PTS notes on Torhead

Star Wars: The Old Republic chat and discussion. Have something you need to share? Go here!

1.2 PTS notes on Torhead

Postby Grimblast » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:04 pm

The following link to Torhead.com shows the updated 1.2 PTS list of changes/fixes. You may want to take a look and get familiar with what they currently have in store for us.

I figured this line would get a certain someones attention.
C2-N2 and 2V-R8 have been reprimanded and now vocalize less frequently on personal starships.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Re: 1.2 PTS notes on Torhead

Postby Highgrade » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:35 pm

According to oldrepublic.net we will also have new legacy armor. To decrease the leveling time.
Anyone know if this armor is just stat increase. Cause the heirlooms were only a tool for faster consumption in wow.
I would hate to see this happen so early in the game in swotor.
Highgrade
Officer

Postby Grimblast » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:38 pm

So far, from what I've read, the armor is just something you can move around characters on a server since they are bind to legacy equipment. No word on boosted experience gains. Just something to make gearing easier your next time through is what I've gathered. I'll keep checking since I have nothing to do at the office at the moment.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Grimblast » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:41 pm

This might help explain the legacy items for you HG. Some of it appears to be unmodded orange gear while the earlier parts of the legacy gear is up to level 30 something stat wise.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Grimblast » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:53 pm

Some more information but not much on this site. Looks like we can buy some of that gear with credits. Sounds a little pricey.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Highgrade » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:43 pm

Very cool. Thank you.
Highgrade
Officer

Return to General Chat