It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:16 am

World Boss Spawn List

Quest help and how to guides to assist your adventure in SWTOR. May contain links that go outside our forum.

World Boss Spawn List

Postby Grimblast » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:03 pm

I found a list posted on SWTOR-spy.com that shows the locations of some of the world bosses on each planet. The list is slowly growing including what loot has been seen. Might make for a fun trip if we were to get 8 of us together to go kick some world boss butt!
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Re: World Boss Spawn List

Postby Highgrade » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:15 pm

On a sunday or monday. Wink wink.
Highgrade
Officer

Re: World Boss Spawn List

Postby Grimblast » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:52 pm

I like the way you think! I'm off on Sundays and Mondays. And thankfully, most of these bosses are just a right click away to spawn them. NO crazy farm time to get some of them at least.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Return to Quest Discussion and How Tos