It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:20 pm

Switching starting guild alignment

Star Wars: The Old Republic chat and discussion. Have something you need to share? Go here!

Switching starting guild alignment

Postby Grimblast » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:58 am

Matt, I might be giving you a call around lunch time today to discuss switching the guild alignment for SWTOR. Looks like our other preorder people(including myself) want to start off Empire wise so thought I'd discuss it with you.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Re: Switching starting guild alignment

Postby Grimblast » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:23 pm

Guess I missed you when I called. I'll catch ya online later after work at the usual time!
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Grimblast » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:55 pm

FYI, their system wont' let me disolve the republic guild easily so I have to kick everyone to make it an empire guild. For those that signed up on the Republic side, The Empire guild will have the same name which I'll supply a link shortly after I do this. Sorry for the inconvenience ahead of time!

Update: Here is the updated link for the guild
Make sure to re apply before December 2nd so I can add you to the roster, thanks! I switched the server type over to East coast to accommodate our eastern friends. If they are already doing their own thing with a prebuilt guild, I can look into allying with them instead. As I mentioned, I have until the 2nd to get this all decided/figured out. If you have any questions or concerns, you can usually catch me here on the forums, in Steam, or on our teamspeak server!
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby johng » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:37 pm

I'm in the new guild.
johng
Hired Goon

Postby MaxRile » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:14 pm

Applied
Alice: How long is forever?
White Rabbit: Sometimes, Just one second.
-Lewis Carrol
MaxRile
Crazy Goon

Postby Grimblast » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:54 am

Cool, got everyone except HG and Jargath. I'll remind them to sign up if I bump into them tonight.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby MaxRile » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:33 pm

And if anyone else would like to join Follow the link in my or Grimblasts sig create an acct and apply for the guild =D
Alice: How long is forever?
White Rabbit: Sometimes, Just one second.
-Lewis Carrol
MaxRile
Crazy Goon

Postby Jargath » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:25 pm

I've applied to guild finally.

What class I'm playing really no idea yet. I'm looking at the on no one has signed up for, imperial agent. Medic side more than likely.
Jargath
Officer

Postby Grimblast » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:36 pm

Ok, got you added to the roster. Dang, that makes 9 members and the game hasn't come out. Things are looking good. If we miss anyone during this initial phase, we can invite you into the guild once the game is actually released since I don't think they will allow any more online sign ups beyond today. Once I get into my early game access, I will post what server they stuck our guild on since the guild importing portion is up to SWTOR's people to figure out where to put us given the criteria I specified for us.

I did notice Sith Inquisitor is a very popular class so far from everyone that signed up. Can't wait to see what specs we all roll with. I'm fairly certain I'll roll healing and if we have too many healers, I can fall back onto more DPS measures or whatever.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Grimblast
Site Admin

Return to General Chat