It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 1:30 pm

New homepage design almost complete!

For game and non-game related chatter, links, and other goodies, go here.

New homepage design almost complete!

Postby Grimblast » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:33 am

Well, after months of figuring out what the crap I wanted to do, the new site design for the guilds homepage is nearing completion. I have to fix some graphics and iron out some content but after that, I'll take down the old page and replace it with a more modern site. So, I have a question for those that hit the forums. Who would like to be able to post news on our homepage? In the past, its always been me mostly so wouldn't hurt to have some more people posting information or news. The new site design is going to be more universal so it can be used to cover our shenanigans in multiple games rather than just WOW. I figured it was time to make us a gaming community of casual players rather than be dedicated to just one game(granted, I foresee us getting sucked in to some games more than others but that's ok!). So, if you can type clear engrish and have the will to post gaming news of sorts, let me know. There is no time limit on this offer so let me know whenever if you ever feel interested. I'm hoping to have the new design up in a week so. I'm running it off of Wordpress which makes it very stinking easy to post any kind thing. It's 'blogging' software but we can still use it the way we see fit for our gaming needs.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Return to General Chat