It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:14 pm

Ithica Mount Quest

Instance and raid scheduling.

Ithica Mount Quest

Postby Grimblast » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:00 am

There is no escaping it, Thal. We are doing your mount quest Saturday ;)
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Zancarius » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:04 pm

/gasp

I have an event in the calendar (assuming it's propagated to everyone) for Saturday, around 8PM server time. Thanks for posting this, Turus. I suppose you're right, there is no escaping it.

So, for anyone who would like to help, it would be appreciated! =) (Sonikku may be interested, so that would be three. Just need a priest and, possibly, another warlock.)
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Postby Aigle » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:57 pm

:( I'd love to help, and attend, but I'm going to be out and about a bit late on Saturday. Good luck though, Thal =)
'..a male gynocologist is like an auto mechanic who's never owned a car..'

<a href="http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?1028688">Aigle</a> - 60 Human Priest (Main)
<a href="http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?980080">Eilyselyse</a> - 60 Night Elf Hunter
<a href="http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?1089309">Amarlena</a> - 20 Human Rogue
<a href="http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?1798946">Cailleach</a> - 9 Night Elf Druid
Aigle
Hired Goon

Postby Sonikku » Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:14 pm

We're getting Ith a bony pony and that's that. 8)
Sonikku

Postby Zancarius » Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:15 pm

LOL

"More horns than you can shake a goat at."
Zancarius
Site Admin

Postby Anahri » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:49 pm

And what fun that quest is. Glad I could be of help.....but really I could have saved you 250g!
Anyone else needing their Epic Dreadchihuahua should let myself or Ithaca know. We both the reusable mats still, so we can assist with uber Warlock'dom and save you cash to boot!
However, I have a major custody battle in court on the 11th, going to start a new job, and my Game Time expired an hour ago.......so I may be a bit off the grid for a bit.
Blizz should let you buy game time with gold. I have nothing else to really spend it on at the moment, and still have 6 Nexus Crystals floating around to sell. WTB Moneysink!
Anahri

Postby Zancarius » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:01 am

The gold doesn't bother me, I like having the items myself just in the off-hand event something (such as the game/RL stuff) crops up. It's a good idea to have at least two or three people with the materials necessary to actually summon, and I don't mind! Besides, I can't say I'm going to buy much else, considering the reputation wipe is tomorrow =( It almost makes me wish I hadn't quite wasted that much time in AV with Thal, though the experience tanking Drek a few times was worthwhile.

Anyway, Anahri, I hope everything in real life goes well for you. Sorry to hear that there's a few bumps in the road =( Drop us a few lines and let us know how things are progressing! =)
Zancarius
Site Admin

Return to Instances and Raids