It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:57 am

New 5 mans, dang Trolls!

Instance and raid scheduling.

New 5 mans, dang Trolls!

Postby Grimblast » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:29 am

Ok, so if you've been hiding under a rock for the past few days, Blizzard has tossed 2 new heroic 5 mans at us with some nice loot. I've heard mixed reviews from guildies as well as friends of mine involving the fights in them. Some say its easy, others say it's hard. I will work on updated the sticky post of strategies for the fights as time permits. As I had Gnome and Suzi test it the other night, its confirmed you need at least an average ilevel of 346 to get into them. They drop a few purple quality items and give a lot of valor points for those looking to save up and gear up that way.

I hope to put together some guild groups to put those 2 heroics on farm soon so we can get some filler purples for those that need them. If we can finish the timed event in Zul Aman, I think you can still get a mount from there. The boss mechanics aren't too much off from what the raid used to be in there. So, those of you that remember the raid strategies, you aren't too far off from what to do on those bosses. As for those that don't know, refer to my sticky post in this thread for any updates on the boss strategies!
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Return to Instances and Raids