It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 4:57 pm

Minecraft Server Updates

Minecraft isn't just a chip off the ol' block. It's an addictive and deceptively complicated construction sandbox game. Play in survival mode (multiplayer, too!) while building fortifications to protect against zombie hordes--and other baddies that appear during the night--or try your hand at massive projects in creative mode. We run a local Minecraft server instance for guild members and others on an invite-only basis. See the sticky posts in this forum for details!
Forum rules
This forum is specifically intended for Minecraft-related discussions.

Minecraft Server Updates

Postby Zancarius » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:18 pm

I'll be updating the Minecraft server Saturday, Apr. 9 to apply the v1.4_01 server update provided the Bukkit plugins have been migrated to the latest Bukkit build.

As a reminder, always backup your %APPDATA%/Roaming/.minecraft or ~/.minecraft directory prior to an update in the event neither Josh nor I have time to update the server. The 1.4 update came at a pretty bad time as both of us have been busy.

This version has tameable wolves and beds will now change your spawn point (the latter is mostly useless given the MyHome addon).
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Return to Minecraft