It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 9:42 pm

Words of wisdom from tankingtips.com

For game and non-game related chatter, links, and other goodies, go here.

Words of wisdom from tankingtips.com

Postby Grimblast » Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:48 am

http://www.tankingtips.com/2009/10/07/a ... ate-again/

For those that haven't kept up with this tanking blog(mostly for warriors but does contribute to some other classes in theory), this is a very good site for warrior related tank information. I was surprised to find out that blizzard will soon be turning all the emblems into triumph emblems. Blizzard seems to have a lot of tricks up their sleeves lately. Triumph emblems will net us full tiered sets if we play our cards right(Full tiered set vendors are up at the Argent Tournament gounds in Icecrown). So, next big patch means working to get that gear up by doing lots of heroics and what not again. I'm going to start trolling blizzards forums to see any sign of when they might drop that patch on us.

I like how Blizzard has been allowing us more casual players better opportunities for the upper tiered gear through content we already know and allowing us to gain access to content that would've took weeks upon weeks of raid grinding. Here's hoping they can keep this up so we don't have to be hardcore about it! I enjoy a relaxed pace where I can actually enjoy the game rather than gouge my eyes out at the speed of light.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Return to General Chat