It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:36 am

All that's left...

For game and non-game related chatter, links, and other goodies, go here.

All that's left...

Postby Cephalxn » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:18 am

This is my gaming station now.

Sorry about the picture size, no photoshop or anything on this computer..

(quick note, i don't barrack for Essendon, that's my brother.... Not that i expect any of you to even know who they are ;) )

My 42 inch plasma which i got through a friend who used to work at Panasonic, it was a bargin.

You can see my poor, broken computer sitting under the desk. One day it'll be fixed, and when that day comes, i might just have to mosey on into WoW and say hi.

I'm missing a few PS3 games because i lent them to friends. The boxes under the desk include Rock Band (containing my broken drum set :( i was rocking out too hard), Guitar Hero World Tour (guitar only version, 'cause i had the rockband drums. then they broke. and now i have none), Far Cry 2 special edition, GTA IV special edition, Buzz Quiz... Deadwood: The Complete Series, with poker chips and stuff in a wooden box, pretty cool..

Couldn't fit in my DVD/Blu Ray collection, that's elsewhere.

Also missing are my 3 other PS3 controllers... I really should get them back off my mate...

And yes.... that may be a talking Murloc on top of my TV... To remind me of the good ol' days ;)

I showed you mine, so you show me yours ;)
Cephalxn
Hired Goon

Return to General Chat