It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:54 am

Friday Sept. 22nd BRD

Instance and raid scheduling.

Friday Sept. 22nd BRD

Postby Zancarius » Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:48 am

Elade said she wanted to run BRD on Friday. I'm not sure what all she needs from there; however, I suspect we could get a Jailbreak started, too.

Any takers? If Turus is interested in bringing his warrior, I'd be happy to bring the warlock (banish is awesome down there).
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Postby Grimblast » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:59 am

Yeah. I can bring my warrior since the best way to level and play it is with a group :) Full rest bar to 60 :)
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Vest » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:09 am

i up for it if ya need me :) just yell at me on TS :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Vest
Hired Goon

Postby Grimblast » Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:16 am

The BRD run went ok and we got a few of us caught up to the part where you turn in the notes to Windsor and then start the jail break. Unfortunately, when we got the notes and went to Windsor he disappeared! Those that went filed a ticket and we shall see what happens or what the GM's do to resolve it!
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Return to Instances and Raids