It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:23 pm

guild BRD emporor runs

Instance and raid scheduling.

guild BRD emporor runs

Postby rosario » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:36 pm

I have in my knowledge the skills to get to the emporor of BRD with no stress or shit at all takes anout 30mins and there are some damn nice items i think to beeter the guild and ourselves we should do some emporor farmin but in order to do that we need healers MAGES a must and a person willin to tank i am happy to show this run to everyone that is interested its so quick and easy :D
rosario

Postby Grimblast » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:55 am

I'd be up for it. I know Alacor was looking to do BRD this Saturday I think. I told him I'd help him out and I can probably ninja Thal to come along ;)

I'm ready to rock any time after 4pm server time Saturday if that will be cool. I've never fought the emperor before so I'd like to learn how you get to him.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby rosario » Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:08 pm

O its so easy to get to him its not funny evito maximus was farming for the hand of rightousness we went like 18 times and still nothing and we did it all in like 2 hours haha :P
rosario

Postby rosario » Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:11 pm

our only main drama is that we need either need a mage or a warlock or both for the crap loads of mobs in the room before the emporor and the three elite fire elementals do aggro if you are at a low lvl such as mill who aggroed them everytime :( but a well place soulstone or divine intervention will fix that prob easy enough also gives us all the chance to get our MC attunment done easy to do and this way takes no time at all :D
rosario

Postby Grimblast » Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:44 am

Thanks for letting me come this morning Rosie! Wish I could have stayed longer but hopefully we can try it again over this weekend! Darn work!
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Return to Instances and Raids