It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:55 pm

Dire Maul Run, Saturday

Instance and raid scheduling.

Dire Maul Run, Saturday

Postby Grimblast » Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:17 pm

Well, I mentioned it during the week and figured that maybe we can get a DM run going later tonight. I won't stick a time since this is a pretty late post being Saturday and all. I was curious who would like to go and what time would work for them as well as what side they would like to tackle.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Zancarius » Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:45 pm

I'd like to try a couple of DM east runs. Our clothies and leather wearers can get some great items from there. Although, as you'd mentioned earlier, DM north would be a great way to get some patterns for our tailors.

Perhaps we could try a north run first since it would be the longest, get the key, and see if we can get some useful patterns. Afterwards, we can try for DM east. Some great rogue gear drops from the one demon boss. I don't know what gear Ceph has, but I'm sure the felhide cap would be something he could use (I think it has some resistances on it, too).
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Postby Zancarius » Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:45 pm

Here's a link to the cap.
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Return to Instances and Raids