It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:15 am

Goons Raids (Continued)

Instance and raid scheduling.

Goons Raids (Continued)

Postby Zancarius » Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:35 pm

Well, good news everyone. After several months of delays due to various class shortages, we've gotten our first Goon Karazhan raid together--and passed the Maiden on the first night! One-shotted Moroes AND Attumen, got the Maiden on our second try (first was something of a fluke and just shoddy luck), and did pretty well on the Opera event. We ran into some troubles there, but I think that was largely the result of everyone being rather tired at that point.

I'd like to extend a group-wide pat on the back to everyone who came along as well as thank Deathntaxes for coming along to fill our 10th spot and provide additional healing.

I'm still getting used to the DPS role, but I think the thing I like most about being a warrior spec'd for damage in this particular situation is that I can take on more of a debuffing role. It's actually quite a lot of fun even if I'm still rather clueless on the whole mess.

Good job, everyone, and a thanks to all of our guildies who took the time to come along:

Turus (as Duran)
Alacor
Vest (as Somar, OT)
Snobal
Elade
Sareen
Bivrip (MT)
Talarion

And Deathntaxes for filling in the 10th spot.

T'was a blast!
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Postby Grimblast » Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:13 am

OH yeah :)
We will be pushing to drop the opera event and curator shortly thereafter today around 1pm server time. Hopefully we can pull all of you in a whoop some more butt!
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Grimblast » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:23 am

Good job everyone! We managed to off a ton of bosses on 1 try and made it up to the prince! I have updated the SGA for bragging rights for us and hopefully plan on taking down the prince!
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Return to Instances and Raids