It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:03 am

Karazhan In 2 weeks Possible

Instance and raid scheduling.

Karazhan In 2 weeks Possible

Postby Grimblast » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:56 am

I was thinking of putting together another Karazhan run in 2 weeks and see what our turnout looks like. I will be adding a GEM event ahead of time. For those that aren't using the forums we will need to make a push to get them on the forums as well as on the GEM addon so they can see our events. I will be inspecting gear to see who is ready and I might arrange some runs to get members better gear. Some of us know that Kara is not an easy instance so some gearing is required to pull it off.

If you are interested in a guild Kara run, please let me know in the forums as well as in my GEM post that I will be entering later today. I will put in a time for a Friday and see how it goes. I have been considering Saturday mornings but most of the guild isn't awake around that time.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Snobal » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:42 pm

So, you wanna raid Kara eh?
Well, you are gonna have to be pretty hard-core... Everyone who is participating must watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY_3q73bh0w
Snobal
Officer

Postby Grimblast » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:12 pm

haha! Cause I'm hardcore!
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Grimblast » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:19 pm

Ok, Snobal made a good point. I will see what numbers we will have for Kara in 2 weeks and see what attendance looks like. Halo 3 comes out around that time so we might be short handed since we have a few Halo players in guild. I will still schedule the runa nd see what happens :roll:
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby alacor » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:44 pm

Count me in.
Alacor
alacor
Officer

Postby Grimblast » Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:45 am

With the GEM signups that we have I think Kara will happen this coming Friday. I'm going to spend the week of the run grinding up materials for potions and oils. Those that are coming are recommended to gather some potions and any kind of item type buffs they can find that will assist us in there. I recommend that everyone get the addon called Omen(for threat calculations) and get a Teamspeak client(for voice chat).

On the day of the raid I will spam the Teamspeak information for those that don't have it. Also, the information is in our guild info button in your social menu in game. Remember, you don't have to be able to speak in Teamspeak to hear me.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Zancarius » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:16 pm

I still need to get GEM working under Linux. For some reason, it doesn't seem to behave properly in this install... my previous sign-up was under Windows.
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Return to Instances and Raids