It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 8:34 am

priest healing bug

For game and non-game related chatter, links, and other goodies, go here.

priest healing bug

Postby DeathAndTaxes » Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:33 am

I thought I was going crazy, but I paid really close attention to my combat log on a Botanica run last night. When this happened, I stopped my combat log immediately (by scrolling up a line) so I could review it after the battle. I had cast a Greater Heal rank 3 on Holyjalapeno, and was charged the casting time and mana, but HJ never received the heal. Combat log was absent any mention of the heal whatsoever.

I don't know how long I've been experiencing this particular little bug, but judging by some posts in the forums, it looks like early March is when this started happening. I started thinking something was up immediately after the 2.1 patch a couple of weeks ago...Here's the main thread:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/inter ... 0141&sid=1

Unfortunately, the only people on the planet to have never experienced this is Blizzard QA, so no fix is in sight.
DeathAndTaxes

Postby Grimblast » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:21 am

Aw man. That sucks. If heals are gonna break like that, those last minute omg heals are gonna suck if they aren't guaranteed success.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Zancarius » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:12 am

Tank: Uhh, heals?
Priest: I was asking myself the same thing...
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Return to General Chat