It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:16 am

Teamspeak server temporarily taken offline

For forum technical issues, problems, or connectivity outages and announcements, read on! Post here if you need help using our forums or services.

Teamspeak server temporarily taken offline

Postby Grimblast » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:19 pm

Ben alerted me to a reverse attack that affects the default port used by the teamspeak server to DDOS an IP address with replies. In an effort to prevent the server from griefing someone on the internet, we've taken down the TS server temporarily. We may change the port it uses but we will post that info in the private guild thread if the info ends up being needed. I probably won't be messing with it until after the holiday.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Re: Teamspeak server temporarily taken offline

Postby Zancarius » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:55 pm

I temporarily set this as a global announcement, so no one has an excuse to miss it.

You will need to go here for configuration information. The port has changed, possibly temporarily, to 8187.
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Return to Issues and Support