It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 4:49 pm

Living Story Echoes of the Past Video

Chat pertaining to Guild Wars 2

Living Story Echoes of the Past Video

Postby Grimblast » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:53 am

Just caught this video a few minutes ago titled Guild Wars 2 - Echoes of the Past. It's a small recap with some eye candy for what's to come. I'm thinking we may be facing Kralkatorrik in the future if some of those sneak peeks were what I thought they were. Well, after Mordremoth.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Re: Living Story Echoes of the Past Video

Postby Zancarius » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:55 am

I'm really hoping they'll open up other areas of the map and give us more explorable regions than they have so far. Or a new continent with an expansion pack or similar.
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Postby Elade » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:38 am

Dream on, my friends. Those cards won't be played until this living story spiel has been milked for every penny. I've seen quite a few players who seem new, so I don't think they're financially desperate enough yet.
"I am a cipher. A cipher wrapped in an enigma, smothered in secret sauce."
Elade
Officer

Postby Grimblast » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:08 am

True. Look at the cost of other games' expansions and you will see that the gem store purchases per month are way better than an actual expansion. Hard to change a business model that is working for them. But, if they want to introduce more living story, they'd better introduce more areas. Drytop was a step in the right direction so we will see what happens as we go into the next part of the story and into next year.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Return to General Chat