It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:25 am

Chocobo colors

Place to post helpful websites and information.

Chocobo colors

Postby Grimblast » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:28 pm

Here's a nice spreadsheet someone put together to help you figure out what fruit combinations will change your chocobo's color to something else. This is based off of the default yellow chocobo you start with. It's a work in progress.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Re: Chocobo colors

Postby Grimblast » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:05 pm

From what I gather, once you feed the chocobo the fruit, it takes 6 hours before their color changes. Course, you have to grow the fruit in your garden or go buy it. Looks like the seeds are acquired from the Grand Company vendors associated with your free company, In our case, its the Maelstrom. Guess I better get gardening!

I like the look of sunset orange. I may aim for that since there will be too many soot black chocobos running around I'm sure.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Zancarius » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:47 pm

It'd be nice if they made it so after enough apple seeds, you get an undead chocobo from all the cyanide.
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Postby Grimblast » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:40 pm

That and those soulless eyes they have would be freaking crazy.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Grimblast
Site Admin

Return to Tips & Tricks