It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:32 am

Wildstar guild research

Interested in games? So are we! Share your thoughts, strategies, and tips with the rest of the guild! (Previously Non-Warcraft Game Chatter.)

Wildstar guild research

Postby Grimblast » Wed May 21, 2014 7:01 am

HG, I figured we could gather some of our thoughts in a post on the forums as to what guild we may be looking to join when Wildstar goes gold since I really don't feel like building and managing yet another guild.

Reddit has some very promising posts on guilds that fit what we are looking for. Of course, bear in mind that I will still have a character parked in the guild name we both came up with, Bedlam Brigade :D It could be our own private little guild to get away from whatever.

Since we are aiming for Dominion, we will have to restrict our research to those guilds for now unless they play both factions which would be a bonus. We've got 2 weeks kind of to see what guild would fit for us or if we just want to wait until the game goes live and then test the waters. I'll go down the listings and note a few that may be our cup of tea. That way we can see what server they are on so we can investigate/question them.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Re: Wildstar guild research

Postby MaxRile » Wed May 28, 2014 11:12 am

The NA servers are all in Dallas Tx. but heres a list of servers going live.

https://www.facebook.com/WildStarOnline ... 3108406133
Alice: How long is forever?
White Rabbit: Sometimes, Just one second.
-Lewis Carrol
MaxRile
Crazy Goon

Postby Grimblast » Sat May 31, 2014 8:18 am

So, the Stormtalon server sounded like a good idea until I heard about 2 hour queue times to get in. Lets head over to Thunderfoot instead. I'll text you guys in case you get that message before you notice this forum post.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Highgrade » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:19 am

I'm cool with anything, as long as they realize that we are casuals and might disappear from time to time depending on FFxiv patch content and all. I miss the social aspect of being in a guild with active members, something that we just never found in games since wow (the fact that we are all a little selectively social aside) lol.
Highgrade
Officer

Return to The Gaming Forum