It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 6:17 am

Origins of Madness starts today!

Chat pertaining to Guild Wars 2

Origins of Madness starts today!

Postby Grimblast » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:35 am

The next living story content hits today. You can read about the origins of madness here!
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Re: Origins of Madness starts today!

Postby Grimblast » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:40 pm

Another article with even more detail. Not really feeling too excited about another RNG reward like structure but if the loot sticks around even after the event, then that would be ok with me. At least there would be a chance for us casuals to eventually get it.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Re: Origins of Madness starts today!

Postby Zancarius » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:06 pm

The armor skins look like a horticulturalist got drunk one night and had a spare bottle of glue.

I really wish they'd release an expansion that included parts of the map not yet explored and expand upon other continents or the likes. The living story stuff isn't terrible, but it's not something that I find exciting.

Then again, I don't like gluing plants to various bits of my anatomy either, so I guess I shouldn't be so judgmental about what things do or don't rustle someone's jimmies.
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Return to General Chat