It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:35 am

Housing, planned drop in price

Place for just chatting up Final Fantasy stuff.

Housing, planned drop in price

Postby Grimblast » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:22 pm

Looks like they have put a time table to when the land prices will go down. Seems they noticed no one could really afford the land cost to get a guild house up. So price will be down by 25% this month and then %50 next month. Which means we might get a house sooner than I thought. Now comes the next concern, I wonder what will happen when they run out of land for housing?

It could turn into a realty mess like Ultima Online was. Once all the land was taken up, they had to make more land available through each new expansion. And even then, that would fill up within minutes of going live. I do see that each area has multiple instances with empty land which is great but I wonder how long it will take them to fill up and when they plan on adding more than 5 instances per zone(Limsa Lominsa, Gridania, Ul'dah). Time will tell. In the mean time, I'll keep peddling my wares and crafting materials. I managed an almost 250k profit over the past 5 days and it looks like basic crafting materials from gathering are starting to increase in price which is a good time to start selling.

If you don't have a gathering profession in game, I can assist you on gearing for one or I can show you mobs you can kill for certain materials that sell well.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Re: Housing, planned drop in price

Postby Highgrade » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:14 pm

well time to don my mining pick i suppose.
Highgrade
Officer

Postby Grimblast » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:51 pm

I put on my wizard hat and robe.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Zancarius » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:53 pm

Say "harr!"
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Return to General Chat