It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:34 am

Guild Server Info! North American Server, Exodus!

Place for just chatting up Final Fantasy stuff.

Guild Server Info! North American Server, Exodus!

Postby Grimblast » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:26 am

Hello, 'Goons and potential members!
Just giving everyone a heads up that our Free Company(FC) of the Black Raven Dragoons resides on the Exodus server in the North American server group! Our tag appears as <B.R.D> in game. I had to make it that way since people refer to bards as BRD.

So, if you start playing Final Fantasy 14, Highgrade and I have the FC created and ready to accept members. I will start recruitment so we may see some fresh faces on the forums or at least possibly registering. For those existing site members looking to join up in game, I can usually be found in the guild's teamspeak 3 server or in game playing as Thelena Turusian!

Update: They've recently done some changes to the way they display the server list for you to play on. Exodus I believe shows up under the Primal list. Look for it under there. That is what they've called the North American server group which I think is explained in the server listings.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Re: Guild Server Info! North American Server, Exodus!

Postby Grimblast » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:04 am

Bump for update.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Return to General Chat