It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 12:33 am

Possible Arah run for no good reason?

Chat pertaining to Guild Wars 2

Possible Arah run for no good reason?

Postby Zancarius » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:13 pm

Elade suggested doing an Arah run for shits and giggles (my words, not hers) as a guild in part because she was reminded of zombies and Halloween and in part because she just likes Arah. Given our past experience at giving Lupicus two extra nuts to juggle, I think it should be relatively straightforward.

I'm asking on her behalf because I think she's under the impression everyone hates Guild Wars 2 and refuses to play it with her. I tried to argue that it's the fault of ArenaNet's developers having no interest in permanent content but failed to convince anyone in that regard. I may have also mentioned something about the vernal equinox.

As to the time, I have no real preference--nor to the date--provided it runs no later than 9-10PM on a weeknight, but weekends would in some ways be moderately better.
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Re: Possible Arah run for no good reason?

Postby Grimblast » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:18 pm

I can be game for it this weekend but I don't recall ever not wanting to play a game with you, Elade! I'm just feeling burnt out by Guild Wars 2 since we put all that time into it and they take the content away from us. The game is no fun if all they want to provide is the original content and take away the new stuff that adds variety and more achievements. I've not seen anyone post any interest in doing anything so my focus has moved to other games since I really can't make more goals for myself in guild wars 2 since they take away the content.

I can play anytime after 5pm on Saturday as well as all day Sundays.

FF14 has been a blast and I doubt I could convince any other 'Goons to play besides HG. We've been playing for the nostalgia since it reminds us both of the old Final Fantasy RPGS that were on gaming consoles. Plus, it kinda reminds me of the way vanilla WOW was: Fun! As always, you two know I live in the guild teamspeak when I'm at home so feel free to catch me in there or on Steam. Don't be shy. I won't bite. Ok, maybe a nibble. I've also got steam on my phone so feel free to hit me with chat. Pretty sure I won't miss it. If you want to play something, you can reach me one way or another.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Zancarius » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:04 pm

Grimblast wrote:Plus, it kinda reminds me of the way vanilla WOW was:

This reminds me of something I'd like to eventually try out, but I need to do some testing first.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Postby Grimblast » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:31 pm

Once you settle on a time, post it here or just bug me in steam or teamspeak.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Zancarius » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:30 pm

I don't know. I'm not getting anything done today from the noise, so either tonight or tomorrow?
Zancarius
Site Admin

Postby Grimblast » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:40 am

I'm game on Sunday, just let me know when you want to play and I can hop on.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Zancarius » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:49 am

I just realized I forgot about this. I got busy this weekend, and the Arah suggestion slipped my mind.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Return to General Chat