It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:34 am

Bukkit supporting 1.6.4 will be out soon

Minecraft isn't just a chip off the ol' block. It's an addictive and deceptively complicated construction sandbox game. Play in survival mode (multiplayer, too!) while building fortifications to protect against zombie hordes--and other baddies that appear during the night--or try your hand at massive projects in creative mode. We run a local Minecraft server instance for guild members and others on an invite-only basis. See the sticky posts in this forum for details!
Forum rules
This forum is specifically intended for Minecraft-related discussions.

Bukkit supporting 1.6.4 will be out soon

Postby Zancarius » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:52 pm

Bukkit supporting protocol version 1.6.4 will be available soon and is currently in the development stage. We'll be upgrading as soon as it enters beta. However, it's important to note that you'll need to ensure your client is using the latest version. If you followed my instructions for the downgrade process, you need only to change the selected profile from v1.6.2 to the name of your user account.

If you haven't upgraded in a while, you might want to take a moment to verify that your default profile (again, the one with your user name) is running 1.6.4. Thankfully, the new launcher provides us with an easy method to selectively change versions on the fly or download older ones.

You needn't worry about this for at least another week or two, but I'm posting this so that those of you who have been playing on occasion might mentally file it away for future use. This is especially true if you attempt to connect to the server only to find that your client refuses. ;)
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Return to Minecraft