It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 9:24 am

Living story update and gemstore update today

Chat pertaining to Guild Wars 2

Living story update and gemstore update today

Postby Grimblast » Tue May 28, 2013 6:18 am

Looks like my assumptions were right. The infinite use sickle is on their gemstore for 800 gems. Also, the latest part of the living story starts today.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Re: Living story update and gemstore update today

Postby MaxRile » Wed May 29, 2013 7:13 pm

you might want to get it now if you havent done so. It will cost you around 28 gold and the price can only go up as supply decreases.
Alice: How long is forever?
White Rabbit: Sometimes, Just one second.
-Lewis Carrol
MaxRile
Crazy Goon

Re: Living story update and gemstore update today

Postby Grimblast » Thu May 30, 2013 6:56 am

The sickle will probably be around for 2 weeks is my guess. Since we will be doing story modes and dungeons this weekend, its a good opportunity to get the gold needed to convert to gems. The gold to gem price will fluctuate but if you time your purshase of gems just right, you might be able to get that many gems for cheaper than 28 gold. Then again, in 2 to 3 days, I pulled in almost 20 gold from dungeons/leveling alts/goofing off.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Return to General Chat