It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:56 pm

Assistance needed for Rodgort!

Place for info on crafting and recipes

Assistance needed for Rodgort!

Postby Grimblast » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:56 pm

So, I was doing my usual wheeling and dealing on the trading post and I game across Rodgort's Flame(a torch precursor offhand) for 16 gp. I did some research and figured, hey, that would look great on my guardian. Now, I couldn't beat the price but the name carried some sort of familiar ring to it. After I researched the shopping list for it, I came across a funny note that explained the name. It's Trogdor backwards! For those that don't get the reference, here you go.

Once you're done headbanging, laughing, dying, or both, go over the shopping list I linked. I could use assistance in building up my karma currency as well as getting all the other crafting materials together to make this torch happen. If you can't help, it's all good. I expect this process to take a long time since there is some gold requirement for some items and I don't churn out large profits of gold at the moment so I'm going to be pacing this and see what I can come up with over time.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Re: Assistance needed for Rodgort!

Postby Highgrade » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:11 pm

im here to help lol
Highgrade
Officer

Postby Grimblast » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:18 am

Material update: I've gotten the first batch of 250 Obsidian shards I needed. I have to get more so I can transmute them in the mystic forge to make mystic clovers but I'm glad to have the initial 250 I need. If I get time in the next few days. I'll list what materials I still need and the quantities. I'm finding molten and destroyer lodestones to be a real pain to get so I might end up having to save more gold to buy on the Trading Post.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Grimblast » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:09 pm

Update: Ok, I'm down to needing the following.

39 Vials of Powerful Blood
35 Vicious Claws
43 Vicious Fangs
3 Elaborate Totems
Done!!!! Crystalline Dust
68 Armored Scales
3 powerful Venom Sacs
done!!!! Globs of Ectoplasm

I Currently have the Gift of Rodgort built. I'm working on my world exploration completion but looks like I'm waiting on our WvW color to be Green or for us to fall down a tier and dominate that borderland. If I can get the above materials and a gift of exploration, this legendary will be built very soon!

3/8/13 Update: Sunder just donated a lot of materials and took care of the rest of my Ectos and Dust. Sending a big thanks his way. That saved me a lot of time right there!
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Grimblast » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:02 pm

Thanks to Elade and Ralph, I was able to finish my Rodgort legendary! Trogdor the burninator for all!
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Elade » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:35 am

And they say *I'm* a pyroma...ENTHUSIAST!
"I am a cipher. A cipher wrapped in an enigma, smothered in secret sauce."
Elade
Officer

Return to Crafting