It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:11 am

Tier 6 Material Farming Maps

Place for tips and tricks

Tier 6 Material Farming Maps

Postby Grimblast » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:13 pm

I've got my own map built on Orrmaps.com that I've been updating, use this until we built our own map. Let me know when I'm online if I missed a material.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Re: Tier 6 Material Farming Maps

Postby Jargath » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:32 pm

I found another ancient tree node on Malchors Leap. It is located far right side of map just north (maybe 10 feet) of the second from right omnom berry node.
Jargath
Officer

Re: Tier 6 Material Farming Maps

Postby Zancarius » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:36 pm

I'm hoping to put together an interactive map we can use in the next week or two. That'll make it easier to add nodes directly.

Trick is that I have to find the appropriate map images first, and the GW2 data extraction tools out there seem to crash when you try extracting the assets. I don't know anything about the tools nor want to spend the time to debug them to figure out why since I suspect there are easier to get at sources already out there. If you find any maps of a reasonable size (should be > 3000x3000 pixels), send me the links directly.
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Return to Tips & Tricks