It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:34 am

Ulduar 10 man Info

Instance and raid scheduling.

Ulduar 10 man Info

Postby Grimblast » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:35 pm

That's right, with 3.1 comes Ulduar. Here are some strategy vids to get you familiar with some of the fights in there. Remember to hit the "HD" button on the vids if you want the video to be a lot clearer. These videos all have a high def mode! This is a work in progress!

Formation Grounds
Flame Leviathan - So sounds like a Mega Man boss
Razorscale
Ignis
Deconstructor

The Antechamber of Ulduar
Kologarn
Auriaya
Iron Council

The Keepers of Ulduar
Hodir
Thorim
Freya
Mimiron

The Descent into Madness - (This is what Blizz calls it and before you think about, yes, that's a typical weekend with the 'Goons!)
General Vezax
Yogg-saron

As always, I will try to get more info for us as I get free time and post more vids. I might even work on just getting the vids on my server so we can just watch them from there rather than youtube but for now, this will do!

Update 8/1/09: I will be working on posting some more vids in the coming days. Keep an eye out for them. There have been quite a few good ones so I just simply need to get them linked!
Last edited by Grimblast on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Grimblast » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:07 pm

8/3/09 Update: Added most of the good video links from tankspot just so we can see the fights. The rest will be experience and some tweaks to strategy probably.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Return to Instances and Raids