It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:20 am

UBRS bugged so bad Blizzard won't even acknowledge it. :-(

Instance and raid scheduling.

UBRS bugged so bad Blizzard won't even acknowledge it. :-(

Postby DeathAndTaxes » Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:05 am

Dozens of reports of this bug, and Blizzard says everything is as it should be. Frickin' retards.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 2321&sid=1
Last edited by DeathAndTaxes on Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
DeathAndTaxes

Postby DeathAndTaxes » Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:44 am

Ok, after waiting on a GM ticket for like 2.5 hours, this is the response I got...In short, they *did* acknowledge this as a known bug:

<a href="http://kahn.caglan.net/~dan/images/gallery/albums/WoW_Shots/blizz_known_issue_big.png">
Image</a>

(You can click on the image for a larger font-sized quick cut-and-paste job for readability.)

Please excuse my confusion in there, I mentioned that I thought this dragon was Rend, but I meant to say that I thought this dragon was Gyth. noobiness FTL! ;-) ...And please forgive the silly cursor smack in the middle of all that. :-\
DeathAndTaxes

Postby Grimblast » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:44 am

That sucks :(
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Zancarius » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:12 am

Hmm, not too surprising. "Fixed" UBRS wipes were supposed to be one of the better changes in the patch. If the Ony chain is any indication, it'll be fixed about three or four patches down the road. Then the door to UBRS will somehow break in an unrelated event, the Ony chain will be bugged again, and the guy at the lighthouse in Westfall will despawn at random intervals.

Erm, not that entirely unrelated quests would be bugged when one is fixed... >.>
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Postby DeathAndTaxes » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:05 pm

Ok, so Turus has told me that my 'big sucker of a walking dragon' is an effect from using the UBRS ring in that battle...I guess it's a friendly dragon. I had never seen it before, so I was like 'WTF is THIS'? ;-)
DeathAndTaxes

Postby Grimblast » Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:31 pm

Hehe it is very welcome backup in that fight!
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Sonikku » Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:28 pm

Working as intended.

-Blizzard inc.
Sonikku

Postby Grimblast » Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:43 pm

Ain't that the truth, haha!
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Grimblast
Site Admin

Return to Instances and Raids