It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:00 am

The Black Morass, so far...

Instance and raid scheduling.

The Black Morass, so far...

Postby Grimblast » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:30 am

Well after initiating an old tactic of going into an instance super buffed by pots and classes, we managed to drop the Black Morass. It looks to be luck with that last boss though. He didn't time stop us right off the bat like he did before so we managed to drop him without much in the way of problems. Unfortunately we noticed that it automatically completes our key quest for Kara so we can't just port others in to turn in their quests for it.

We will have to run this instance again for those that will need this last step. I know there is Wildturkeys who needs this last part. I think Elade, Cher, and Edamus have started working on their key quests as well. If we can get them all caught up, we might be able to get them covered on the next few BM runs we do.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Zancarius » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:39 pm

Blizzard must have thought ahead of time that guilds would resort to porting in other members. I suppose it's their way of ensuring everyone gets to "see" the same content. (Insert obligatory groans here.)

On the plus side, it appears that the Lesser Rune of Shielding (and warding) helped us out a bit with regard to damage taken. I think it helped alleviate much of the healing load, although I would have to corroborate that with Death as he was the healer during each run.

There's a fair amount of good gear that drops in the Morass. Anyone who's interested in running it simply for the sake of running it would likely be surprised to find something of an upgrade in there.
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Return to Instances and Raids