It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:21 am

Kara run with the SGA Thursday and Friday

Instance and raid scheduling.

Kara run with the SGA Thursday and Friday

Postby Grimblast » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:55 pm

I've signed up for a Kara run with one of the SGA raid leaders in the hopes that I can see what tactics we will have to use to get through that instance. It is spread out over 2 days so I hope to get in and see the whole instance or at least some of it and what kind of balance or strategies we will need to employ to pull and drop mobs in there. If any of you would like to join me, you can find me listed in the day 1 and 2 event for Kara. Of course, with any run with the SGA, signing up doesn't mean you are automatically in but that way they know you want to go and they will ask for you the day of the run if they need you.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Vest » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:08 am

so there will be no try for a 1/2 goon kara run this weekend?
Vest
Hired Goon

Postby Grimblast » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:43 pm

First I have heard about it. If yall are serious about doing it this weekend, I can drop from the SGA listing.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Grimblast » Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:13 pm

When I get home tonight, I'll drop from the SGA run. I'd rather go with a full goon group though or a majority of it goon. Plus I think we all need better gear for that place. I'm just tossing that out there since we got wailed on pretty bad for a peeksy. I think we should focus on getting those who need the shadow labs taken care of so we can get them up to the Black Morass. The second and third key parts are pretty easy to get.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Zancarius » Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:42 pm

I'm going to be pretty busy this weekend, I'll try to make it. No guarantees I'll be able to spend much time on WoW save for periodically logging on to see what's going on.
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Return to Instances and Raids