It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:33 pm

Kara Keying, part 3!

Instance and raid scheduling.

Kara Keying, part 3!

Postby Grimblast » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:58 pm

Ok, I know we have some guildies that still need thier kara keys. If you could please, reply to this thread and let me know what part of the Kara keying quest you are on. If you know someone who doesn't frequent the forums, please get them on here so they can post their info. I'm trying to get people keyed and geared for Kara. The hardest part is the gearing aspect of it.

But I figure we can get it covered but we are short on healers at the moment so I will do my best to help when I can.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby alacor » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:00 pm

I can heal too when I am on. I don't mind switching back
Alacor
alacor
Officer

Postby Killemal » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:23 pm

I'm starting the keying quest. I'm up to the Shadow Lab portion.
Killemal
Retired Goon

kara Keying Part 3

Postby Sumdumbmage » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:53 am

So ya i'm pretty much at the same spot as Ciafu and others. The Entry into Shadowlabrynth quest for the first frag is where i'm at. If we can all try and coordinate a time or day so Turus and all aren't having to do this over and over it would be nice. I myself am usually available anyday after 8pm. That's when I usually hop on after my babyboy goes to bed. So when a time is decided just post it on the thread or hit me up in-game.
Sumdumbmage

Postby Killemal » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:02 pm

Just post it up like 24 hours in advance and I can do it. If it's less than that, somebody PLZ AIM me. Addy is in my profile. I will be there!
Killemal
Retired Goon

Return to Instances and Raids