It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:35 pm

Heroic Marathon Runs!

Instance and raid scheduling.

Heroic Marathon Runs!

Postby Grimblast » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:02 am

I'm thinking I should start getting us semi-emblemed up with the conquerors stuff now. I've managed to free up some time(pending over time at the office) so I can start hosting 5 man heroics for us again. I was thinking about setting them up on Fridays or Saturdays around 6pm or 7pm server time since I'm off work at 4:30pm or 5pm(again pending over time and dinner!). My goal is to get people geared for the various roles they want to fill and then get them the experience they need to do that role effectively. Once they are geared for it, I'd like to field test them in those 5 mans so they can start tanking/healing/dps'ing. Then maybe I can start playing my alts again, hah!

Of course, I will have to mix it up a little due to the number of members online but some people may have to keep filling certain roles of the 5 man party since its hard to bring in a good healer with an under geared tank for instance. So, don't be hurt if I don't bring you. I'm trying to be fair to everyone that is interested in doing the runs. I know a good deal of those already geared dont need their mains geared up but may have alts that could use it. Lord knows we have a lot of alts, hah! So bare with me when I start tossing invites. If you don't make it into the group, I will try to get you next week but I can't promise anything if you aren't online.

As people get geared, my plan was to have them start filling the roles of the 5 man group so they can get the experience they need to start doing their own groups in guild. As some know, I can't be online for every heroic we do and it would be nice to see more guild runs again and maybe an opportunity for me to get some altage in once more.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Grimblast » Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:31 am

10/9/09 Appears we got some upgrades circulating as well as emblems. Here's hoping for more success over the weekend. I will be out tonight due to my folks stopping by but if I'm not burnt out, Sunday I can aim for some more instance runs.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Return to Instances and Raids