It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:52 am

Goons Kara V2.0(beta)

Instance and raid scheduling.

Goons Kara V2.0(beta)

Postby Highgrade » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:37 am

I have been asked to host a second kara run, this run is going to be for those not currently in the main run or alts that are.
For this run i wil probably be running as my shadow priest as Yrael still needs some gear. However, if i get her geared enough for kara i will bring her in the abscence of a tank. I will be looking for dedicated folks that will be able to commit to a steady run schedule, on the off days of the main kara run as i am the healer for that run =).
i would like imput as to what time you would like to go as well as what character. If i do not feel that there is enough people interested or we have the wrong class makeup i will change this to an instance club to get us geared and ready to go. if you pst me in game or mail me if i am not on i will take a look at your armory profile and see what you may need to work on or give you the thumbs up. Turus and Thalaria will be helping me with the required stats for each class. if you do not meet the requirements we as a guild will do what we can to get you ready for some noggin knockin.

ABOVE ALL ELSE this is to be fun. as that is the reason we all play
i will not tell anyone what they have to do but will make suggestions as to things i notice. i will consider all players and characters on merit and not on popularity.

now i need to go dance in stormwind in my [Lovely Dress] as i sound way too serious for this to be the real HG

Goons for life and remember the german word for vasoline is veinerluben
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Highgrade
Officer

Postby Killemal » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:12 pm

I'm in. I'm EST, so it depends on when we plan on running this.

::EDIT::
Seeing as other people are stating their role, I'll do mine. I can DPS, DPS, or DPS. I can sometimes even do a combination of two roles, like DPS and DPS, or DPS and DPS, or sometimes DPS with a slice of DPS on the side.

=)
Last edited by Killemal on Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Killemal
Retired Goon

Postby Grimblast » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:19 am

I'm available 6pm up to 11pm during the week. We all know that Fridays I'm available all night after 6pm server time usually pending any work on Saturdays. I can provide dps or a tank.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Zancarius » Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:08 pm

I could bring my druid for off-tank/heal/DPS, although my gear for all three categories is marginal at best, and my skill healing with a druid is virtually non-existent.
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Postby Highgrade » Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:17 pm

Due to lack of interest on the forums run is postponed, check back regularly for additional information
Highgrade
Officer

Postby Killemal » Tue May 27, 2008 1:49 pm

MOAR KARA NAO :twisted:
Killemal
Retired Goon

Postby Highgrade » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:52 am

Adding to this run depending on the interest in our guild and possibly runic raiders this may be resurrected

keep eyes here for additional information
Highgrade
Officer

Postby Grimblast » Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:38 pm

Looks like the Runic Raiders are interested in a 3rd run to help gear alts and new people to Kara off of the first 4 bosses. Sounds good but we don't know what time might be good for this since Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays will have Kara runs and their continuations. A third Kara would be nice but I wonder what day of the week and time would be good and if we should continue off it or not.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Tarlas » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:15 pm

I will tank any kara run availiable :) And I will stop "bagging early" because summer is here and I am not so busy anymore :)
Tarlas

Return to Instances and Raids